Them Sims 3 Internal Serial Does My Laptop Have All The Requirements To Run The Sims 2 & Sims 3?

Does my laptop have all the requirements to run the sims 2 & Sims 3? - them sims 3 internal serial

I have an Acer AS6935G the link here ---> http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID = @ @ @ @ @ @ 0027342775.1256897957 & BV_EngineID = ccfdadeijlkejijcflgceggdhhmdgmk. 0 & page = Product & fm = null & sm = null & tm = null & sku = 240,398 & category_id =- has 28,487 jobs in The Sims 2 or The Sims 3, because I both games and not on my old laptop? ? PLEASE HELP XD

1 comments:

wellsy2k... said...

the best place to go is the system requirements for games www.canyourunit.com, you need to check something downloaded from the web page of the website, whether your computer to run the games, but do not worry, is completely safe. Use of this site most of the time when buying new games for the PC.

Post a Comment