Herpes 1 Pictures On Arm Red Bump On My Penis - Cant Be Herpes. Please Help?

Red bump on my Penis - Cant be herpes. Please help? - herpes 1 pictures on arm

Hello there.
.. I have a small red button on the skin of my penis Axis - not the point.
The first instinct was like WTF, because the only thing that usually comes to mind, such as herpes. However, it may be sex. I was wondering if the normal skin can be transferred to penis? About a month ago I got these shots in the hand and fingers .. sometimes itches. After a while it started to really aggravate me .. on the arms and stuff .. But it was not serious. I have contributed to the Benadryl spray to disperse the. Recently I looked at my penis while I was in the bathroom and saw a red button on my small penis. I do not know what to do. It would be highly accidental, whether it something other thana skin disease on the hands and arms. BUT - is this possible? Had something in my arms and hands, and as I touched his penis with her hand .. cover could they do that? I play with girls .. most of which I was conducted over the past two months .. He never dropped his pants, penis touched or was never staged.

I only had sex with a girl - in which he a virgin that do not provide for 2 1 / 2 years (please call into question whether it is really a virgin .. lol thats was so out of the picture)

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These wounds or ulcers can be caused by masturbation in hand with the seed. They need to clean things.

Post a Comment