Pizza Potato Calbee Where Can I Buy This Bag Of Chips (Calbee Pizza Potato Chips) Online? (Pictures Included In Link )?

Where can I buy this bag of chips (Calbee Pizza Potato Chips) online? (Pictures included in link )? - pizza potato calbee

... http://www.babblog.com/babblogimages/Jun

I think this chip, where I live, I wonder if there is a site I can order from?

This is my favorite chips in the world, I usually eat every day if I lived in Asia, but now I can not find in the United States, where I live.

2 comments:

rkuef said...

The only link to Google on this chip is mentioned in a taxable business in Montreal's Chinatown found. Do not tell me where you live, but if you are near a big city with a Chinatown, or even decent Asian market, look there.

snoopy1 said...

Try Google

Post a Comment