Modest Formal Wear What Kind Of Dress Should I Wear To An Army Ball?

What kind of dress should I wear to an army ball? - modest formal wear

I have a military ball last with my Mann 3 Participate in April, I have no idea what to wear and no help? He uses his "A". My main concern is the short or long term? When you cut yourself, I understand, be modest. And as long as the formal it should be. My husband wants me to show, because this is the first time you get to know new people in his unit. I do not want to attract more or less? Thank you.

1 comments:

reina_az... said...

Military Ball is formal, you should wear a long dress. Nothing makes one dull. You can never go wrong with black. Dress up with some beautiful jewelry and heels. If your hair is long and sweeping. They look elegant. You have a wonderful time. Use a wide smile.

Post a Comment