Strange Feeling In Throat Months OK I Have Been Having A Sore Throat For 5 Months. Any Idea's?

OK I have been having a sore throat for 5 months. Any idea's? - strange feeling in throat months

Ok, I know this sounds very strange. Think about what I feel. I had this sore throat for 5 months. And now, in the last three months I felt that my throat closes and it is difficult to breathe. I always go to the doctor and has no idea. The best, doctors say it's a sinus infection. Are you kidding, no medicine works well, it would be. They are also blood tests and X-ray and everything returns to normal. Now he's got blood work done again last Friday and today we have to call and say their doctor is on vacation, but my white blood cell count is low. It is about 13,000. So, now I do not know if I'm crazy or not.
If despite this, or perhaps something that can help to know, please let me know.
Thank you in advance ....

3 comments:

Steven D said...

I had much the same problem. Go to an ENT. After making several attempts and a look and changes, they found a small cancer on my vocal cords. It is fixed in the next month. Stay up to stop fluids when you smoke.

yochau10 said...

Perhaps you ought to another doctor or hospitol

Reality bites said...

I Bettcher any questions about your diet! Right? Then I take a look at this first. When you eat foods (dairy products, including dairy products), refined sugar, tobacco, mold spores in your home baked, low water, too much coffee, pharmecauticals take. It could be "the heart of things" as truth in the kidnapping of his family, work, school. Sounds like something fundamental happening in your life and you inside difficult to reach an agreement with him. I want to start drinking lots of water and honey to relieve in the region, swelling and discomfort may be related to the inner truth. Good luck!

Post a Comment